Saturday, July 4, 2009

Numbers

I really don't care for the phonetic numbers alphabet system so
after doing a little research I found that the easiest two words, to use, for remembering numbers by converting them into words are:
BACON RUMPS
B=1
A=2
C=3
O=4
N=5
R=6
U=7
M=8
P=9
S=0
English letters by frequency are: E T A O I N S H R D L C U M W F G Y P B V K J X Q Z
The reason I chose BACON RUMPS is because its easy to remember and allows words that begin with vowels letters E and I to be used as filler words.
Here are some example to check out:
00=Swiss Steaks
01=Sail Boat
02=Studio Apartment
03=Siamese Cat
04=Soap Opera
05=Safety Net
06=Ski Resort
07=Student Uniforms
08=Sewing Machine
09=Swimming Pool

Any of the letters not used used to remember numbers can be inserted
as filler words which can make the phrases or sentences easier to remember. So if you want to remember the numbers 09 you could
also substitute the words: That Empty Swimming Pool because the
words "That" and "Empty" have no number assigned to them.
Send my some numbers you want converted into phrases and I will e-mail them back to you using this simple system. I have software that
does the conversions for me.
My e-mail: texasjerky100@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment